‘‘Top class service from start to finish. I cannot recommend Sean highly enough. Will undoubtedly use for all future work. Thank you!’’
Boiler Power Flushing
If you are having issues with your central heating system, such as, boiler noise, slow heat up process or your boiler system has to restart regularly, you may benefit from our Boiler Power Flush.
These issues tend to be caused by sludge and debris, such as rust, which can result in blockages in your central heating system.
Our Boiler Power Flush process can clean your entire system and get it back to its peak performance.
Leave it too late and you could require a complete boiler replacement.
Does Your Boiler Need a Powerflush?
- Excessive noise from the boiler
- Excessive noise from the heat pump system
- Noisy radiators
- Heating is very slow to heat up
- Cold areas on radiators
- Some radiators are cooler than others
- Radiators are cold but pipes leading to radiators are hot
- Boiler regularly shuts down and needs restarting
- Leaks in radiators.
- You haven’t had your boiler serviced in over 3 years
How Does a Boiler Powerflush Work?
We carry out a power flush on all new boiler installations to ensure any debris in the existing system is cleaned out and does not impact the performance of the new boiler.
For further information or advice contact us here