‘‘Another service and repair done by the guys. This time round it was Kristian who I think is relatively new to the team. Kristian done a great job, kept me in the loop as to what he was doing and what was wrong with my boiler. Would highly recommend these guys. Boilers working spot on. Thanks again!’’
When your boiler breaks down you want someone to react quickly, identify the issue and fix it.
Sounds simple doesn’t?
At Sean Brown, we attempt to respond to all break downs on the same day where possible.
Most boiler repairs are fairly straight forward and can be attributed to a handful of issues, normally as a result of boiler services not being carried out on a regular basis.
Why Sean Brown Plumbing and Heating for your Boiler Repairs
- Same day service wherever possible
- Extensive experience in all makes and models
- Expert diagnostics to identify the issue quickly
- All our tradesmen are fully trained and experienced and employed by us
- 5 star reviews from our customers
- Trusted by landlords and letting agents across Fife
- Honest advice
Do You Have the Right Boiler Repair Company?
If you have ever found yourself in the position where you are calling out your plumber for repeated boiler repairs, you may be wasting your time and money.
They may not have the required diagnostic skills and technology or they simply may not have the guts to tell you your boiler has reached the end of its life.
Here is our quick guide to determining whether you have the right boiler repair company.
- They respond quickly to the problem
- They don’t charge you money just for turning up
- They sort the problem first time
- They can access parts quickly and cost effectively
- They recommend servicing your boiler on an annual basis
- They have lots of satisfied customers
- They only ever employ their own tradesmen and never sub contract plumbers
- They tidy up after themselves
- They are Gas Safe certified
- They are registered with the Trusted Trader Scheme
If your boiler repair company cannot offer ALL of these services, it is time to find a new boiler repair company.
For further information or advice contact us here